Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Beginnings...kinda

Where ever I go, whatever I do, I find a lot of differences in the landscape but the people are basically the same.  There are a lot of people who are just good  with a sincere desire to help and Clemson is no different.  As we embark on a new chapter of The Waiverly Project, it has been the goal to get in contact with people and share our mission.  People have been very receptive and incredibly helpful to what we are trying to do (even if we cannot always explain it well).  So, I am very busy beginning a compost pile here in beautiful Clemson, SC and dedicating this week to talking to more and more people about what we would like to do.  I left here in 1999, but it is amazing how quickly and easily one can slip back into a good community.

No comments:

Post a Comment